What I have learned from my preliminary project

While producing my school magazine I learned new skills on photoshop, as I was constantly cropping pictures to  make them fit the scale I needed. I discovered these by experimenting with the different tools supplied on the software as that way I became familiar with which ones were suitable for me to use for certain tasks.

I have also been taught the typical features of a magazine front cover and contents page, which will help me further when I create my music magazine. I have also discovered that deciding upon your target audience and genre is important when creating a magazine because if it does not address the reader they will not buy it, also if the genre is not clear they will be unaware of what they are purchasing.

Finally, I developed skills in photography as I found out what makes a good photo and how the lighting needs to be positioned in order for it to highlight specific features in the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment